Tuesday 18 November 2014

Carrot Juice amongst other interesting things!

Hello everybody how are you?

I'm currently sipping on a fresh glass of carrot juice whilst writing this. I wish you all could try some as the taste is undeniably delicious and the benefits are amazing too.


It is one of those miracle concoctions that are great for numerous purposes:

  • Helps to improve vision, nails, hair, skin
  • Helps to treat and prevent diseases 
  • contains a large amount of beta-carotene, vitamins and potassium in it.
  • Beta-carotene makes it a rich source of Vitamin A which improves the skins appearance. 
  • The potassium present in carrot juice can reduce cholesterol levels.
  •  Great for the liver as it reduces fat and bile in it. 
  • Vitamin A in found in carrots keeps the lining of the internal organs healthy in order to prevent it from being infected by pathogenic organisms.
  • Vitamin K present in carrot juice helps blood to clot
  • Heals External Wounds And Gums with the aid of the vitamin C present within the Carrot.
  • Acts like an anti-cancer agent. Increased intake of carotenoids in carrot juice has been said to decrease instances of bladder, prostate, colon and breast cancer.
  • Carrot juice cleanses and detoxifies the liver. Toxins in the liver are released from the system and excreted after regular consumption of carrot juice.

Beauty benefits of carrot juice
  • Reduces Dryness And Scarring
  • Prevents Acne
  • Source Of Vitamins Needed For Skin
  • Controls Sun Damage
  • Fights Ageing
  • Hair Care
  • Nail Care
You would need a good juicer to be able to effectively extract enough juice from the carrots. 
I have purchased the BRAUN juicer from Argos which was about £70-80.








I recently have started going to a new church here in Milton Keynes. The name of the church is called RCCG Kings court chapel Milton Keynes. 

Sunday 16th November was my second sunday and I must say I enjoyed every single minute of the service, This Sunday service our pastor Sola Ewedemi preached on the benefits of Open Heaven. Now for some of you who may be reading this post and may be thinking what does the term 'open heaven' signify?

 Well the answer to that is an open heaven is basically a window that God uses to pour down his blessings upon his children. Now, some of these blessings can range from and are not limited to God's protection, his favour, his grace, good health, the presence of God, no fear and many more. Some of you may be thinking are these benefits only restricted to Christians? 

Yes these are restricted to children of God who have accepted Jesus Christ into their lives as their personal saviour. It's not too late for you who may be reading this post, you may say to yourself I am absolutely dirty and full of sin and God won't accept me. But if you call on the name of Jesus via this prayer below he will create a brand new slate for you and your previous sins will be made as white as snow. You can then start enjoying the benefits of an open Heaven :) xxx

“Lord Jesus Christ,
I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness and now turn from everything which I know is wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever.
Thank you, Lord Jesus.
Amen.”

Congratulations if you said the prayer above. You are now a child of God. :) xx

After church I was so hungry I quickly made something to eat which turned out to be a lovely brunch which consisted of tomatoes, Avocados and healthy brown bread with a tuna mix. 


Interesting things seen over the past couple of days:







Until next time peace and love to you all

xoxoxoxoxo

Zoe

No comments :

Post a Comment