Monday 1 June 2015

When CNN and HLN say yes you basically can't say no!

Following my previous post 'Everyone's path is so different' which paid homage to my role models shortly after I was given undoubtedly one of the best advice I have received to this date about career moves and how to make it within the TV business via periscope. I was overwhelmed from the feedback I received from my role models and how sweet they were about my blog post.

As humans we feel energised when we get recognition and validation. Inevitably one has the tendency to want to doubt themselves as an individual, feeling like you cannot attain a certain level or get to the peak of your dreams. You sit down wondering when will it ever get better? Or when will I ever make it?

You've probably been laughed at, bullied, doubted, disliked or told you can make it

BUT regardless if any applies to you reading this or has ever applied

Truth is we all have the capabilities and the ingredients required within us to succeed within any chosen field. It takes preparation, seriousness and focus. Keeping one's eye on the prize and closing both eyes to distraction at the same time.


I'm determined to make it and so you should be too! Max Foster from CNN after watching me anchor Buckingham News on Youtube kindly gave me his thoughts and feedback as to how I can keep getting better and better. After watching he concluded that: "You have got it" :)

Errol Barnett CNN correspondent in Atlanta dedicated a Facebook post to me and my blog post. He wished me luck and also enjoyed reading the post. I was pleasantly surprised! This made my day.

Zain Asher CNN newsroom co-anchor also gave me the thumbs up via a Twitter message.

The beautiful Melissa Knowles American reporter and TV host on the daily share, HLN said that "My blog is really cool and that she loved my outfits". I don't think she knows it yet but I love hers too :)

The sweet CNN International news anchor Rosemary Church thought "Great job and she really loved reading it".

:)

Got a few moments? Maybe over a tea break or whilst you are on the train to work have a browse through below of all the lovely comments and audio feedback I got from Periscope.

Errol Barnett's Facebook post regarding my blog post 

Melissa Knowles Twitter response



Zain Asher Twitter response 




Rosemary Church Tweet about my blog

 Max Foster's feedback after watching me doing my anchor segment for Buckingham News.

Larell from CNN, was kind enough to have a read and has given me his opinion so far 


Max Foster Anchor and London Correspondent for CNN international gave me some more advice on Periscope. Have a listen!


Errol Barnett and Rosemary Church also gave me a lovely shout out this morning on Periscope. Have a listen :)

P.S apologies for the sound quality, I was recording from iPhone to a software on my PC. 


I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Stay tuned for the next post :)

Zoe x x

No comments :

Post a Comment