Monday 20 October 2014

My weekend summary....



Hello lovelies.... It's been a few days, but I hope you are all good?

I really like the song above heard it in the UK X factor advert break and have been listening to it ever since.. Feel free to click and listen whilst you hear about my weekend.

So this weekend my friend Harriet and I went to Milton Keynes shopping centre to explore it and I ended up grabbing a few bargains on the way....

I'm originally a London girl however have moved up to Milton Keynes to pursue a degree known as Media with communications and Journalism (MCJ)

I really needed some pumps... I don't seem to have many of those since I am a heel girl. However I'm quite tall so actually wouldn't mind getting more cute pumps so I don't look too tall when I'm out at an event...

Would you believe that for all 3 pumps I spent less than £30.00? :)
All 3 Pairs were purchased in Debenhams in their Blue Cross sale


I'm so excited to purchase this amazing NailsINC special effect nail varnish which costed £15.00.
I thought the cushioned nail shapers were a bargain as I got 2 in the packet for just £1.99.
I also bought nourishing nail polish remover as well for £1.39. And a nail clipper for £1.00! All from Superdrug.

A few days ago I ordered this book from Amazon via a recommendation by our lecturer.


The Book only costed £8.99! Once I have read it I will review it for you all! :)

Sunday.... I cooked some Salmon Stu which was very delicious....

  • Salmon cut into pieces purchased from Waitrose at the fish counter
  • Red peppers 
  • Garlic cloves
  • Scotch bonnet peppers
  • Plenty of onions chopped up to give it flavouring
  • Flat leaf Parsley 
  • Sea Salt
  • Rosemary
  • Garlic Pepper
  • Oregano
  • Chicken Stock pot
  • 2 tins of Plum tomato 
This is a video of all the ingredients simmering away after I had blended the tin tomatoes and then added it to the pot.
  
After all ingredients had boiled for a while I knew it was ready I turned it off. 


Tasted as good as it looked. I Chose to add some spinach leaves and cut a whole Avocado to add with the rice and stu.

Yummmyyyyyy!

Was a great weekend overall ... What did you guys get up too this weekend?

Stay tuned for my next blog post

xxx Zoe xxx



2 comments :