Sunday 10 May 2015

OOTD OR OOTM? (outfit of the day or outfits of the month?) Let me know which was your fav!


Hello loves,

Who knew 2 months could fly by just like that? It's been almost two whole months since I wrote my last blog post. I should smack myself on the hand right??????

I honestly want to and should be writing a new blog post every day however sometimes I get so caught up with Uni life that the days and hours fly by so quickly I don't even get a chance to do all that I have set out to do.

To make up for it I will be doing a summary of things that have happened in the past weeks!

Hope you enjoy  :)



I had the privilege of hosting a TED talk that was held here in Buckingham. It was an amazing experience being able to host as well as hearing all the inspirational talks.

Black Jacket- Zara
Dress- Asos
Shoes- Miss selfridge



I co-hosted a fashion event we held here at the Univeristy. (I'm the one in blue)
Dress from BooHoo.com Boutique Clare Lace High Neck Bodycon Midi Dress £25 size 8
Shoes - Kurt Geiger £80.00

                             

Lace top from selfridges.
Skirt was customised and made by a designer called 'Soclear designs'. Follow her instagram page @socleardesigns.This is a closer view of the Skirt I wore on the night of the fashion show.





A few weeks ago I attended my friends premiere here in the UK at the lighthouse centre in Camberwell. The name of the movie is titled Champagne. My friend Alexx Ekubo features in the movie with Majid Michel and some other actors too. Was a really fun night despite waiting forever for the stars to arrive!

The dress is from Virgos Lounge (Ivana dress Neon pink) £150.00 reduced to £75
shoes- Kurt geiger (Gold Miss KG) It was around £80.00.
Myself and my friend Alexx Ekubo. Also the main star of the movie 
The make up for that night was done by myself! Hope I did a good job

Outfit of the day:) - Today's church outfit 



Shoes- Miss Selfridge £39.00 was on sale got it last year
Outfit- Handmade by tailor :)
Makeup- Natural look :)

That's a little summary of the few weeks that have flown by. Let me know by commenting which look was your favorite. 


See you soon 

x x x x 

Zoe

No comments :

Post a Comment